The natural evolution of The North Face® icon, the Denali 2 Jacket updates the signature look with high-performance fleece and a recycled fabric construction.
Zip-in design pairs with compatible garments from The North Face® triclimate line.
Polartec® 300 Series fleece:
• Highly lofted, double-sided poly fleece increases internal surface area to more effectively retain warmth.
• Inherently hydrophobic synthetic fibers speed passage of moisture vapor to maintain breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves water-resistance to increase the quick-dry performance.
• 300 Series offers the heaviest weight for cold-weather layering.
• Solid: 333 g/m² fabric weight.
• Heather: 342 g/m² fabric weight.
• Woven overlay placed at the collar, yoke, forearms, and hem.
• Abrasion-resistant fabric wears well under pack straps.
• 118 g/m² fabric weight
Reverse coil-zip closure with inner draft flap.
Vertical zip chest pocket with inner headphone cord router.
Horizontal zip chest pocket.
Zip hand pockets.
Straight hem with adjustable drawcord.
Solid Fleece: 100% recycled polyester;
Heather Fleece: 65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester;
Overlay: 100% nylon.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Denali 2 Jacket AXDVOCU